McGregor....Supporting Seniors In Need Since 1877
A non-profit assisted living and retirement facility, McGregor offers its residents a longstanding reputation of excellence. For over a century, McGregor has been servicing the needs seniors in the greater Cleveland area. McGregor’s sprawling senior living community is located on a 32-acre historic estate. Walk-out courtyards, beautiful gardens and meandering walking paths surround guests, offering them much in the way of pride of ownership.
Above and beyond all of this physical beauty, McGregor improves the experience of the aging senior population by enabling them to age successfully in a place they are proud to call home. At the same time, McGregor’s assisted living facility ensures the seniors who live here enjoy the highest standards of personal dignity, respect, quality of life and compassion.
The innovative and comprehensive independent living services McGregor provides has led the assisted living facility to become a leading benefactor to vulnerable seniors in Northeast Ohio. The senior retirement living community at McGregor is not only financially strong but also positioned to respond quickly to change. One hundred years and counting, McGregor continues to support growth in the supply of affordable senior housing.
McGregor’s track record among assisted living and senior retirement living experts speaks for itself. Rated a Top 100 Facility, as awarded by “U.S. News & World Report,” McGregor remains a provider of High Value Services in Cleveland.
Active and social-oriented seniors who want to maintain their independence will be especially drawn to the fact that McGregor is conveniently situated within minutes of:
- University Circle (Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art, Natural History Museum, Western Reserve Historical Society)
- Severance Center-Home of the Cleveland Orchestra
- Murray Hill and "Little Italy" including restaurants & art galleries
- Progressive Field-Home of the Cleveland Indians
- First Energy Stadium-Home of the Cleveland Browns
- Quicken Loans Arena-Home of the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Great Lakes Science Center and I-Maxx theater
- University Hospitals and Seidman Cancer Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Shopping at Beachwood Place, Legacy Village and Beachwood Mall
- Cain Park Center for Arts & Entertainment
14900 Private Drive
(located North of Mayfield & Lee Road)