Affordable Senior Living
The 26 senior retirement living suites McGregor offers are federally subsidized (HUD Section 202) for seniors aged 62 years or older. As a result, they provide an affordable living arrangement for seniors who are on a tight retirement budget.
In addition, we offer five senior retirement living floor plans to choose from, one that’s sure to fit the budget and needs of almost every senior. All of our senior retirement living suites feature:
- A large living room with scenic views
- A spacious carpeted bedroom with large windows
- A spa-inspired bathroom with roll-in shower, grab bars, handheld shower wand, comfort-height toilet, removable undercabinet storage with slip resistant flooring
- A compact kitchen that includes a range, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, painted cabinetry, undercabinet lighting, pullout shelves, single sink and wood-style plank flooring
- A cozy den for selected suites
- Pet-friendly community (non-refundable pet deposit required)
What’s more, all of our senior retirement living suites come equipped with a climate-controlled thermostat and are Internet, phone and cable ready.
All of these amenities are included in our suite packages with the aim of making the McGregor senior retirement living experience just like home.
Our monthly fee entitles residents to the following basic senior retirement living services (Suite+Appliances+Utilities):
- Basic Cable
- 24-hour Security
- Indoor Mail Center
- Routine Maintenance
- Laundry on each floor
- Annual Carpet Cleaning
- Limited Storage Space
- Resident Parking
Addtional On-Site Services Available:
- Barber/Beaty Salon
- Dining Services/Guest Meals
- Group Activity Outings
- McGregor Market Gift Shop
- Phone Service
Experience all the creature comforts of home in a senior retirement living home where residents are our top priority. Contact us for more information or to schedule a tour. Thank you for your interest in McGregor Senior Housing!