Thank you for your interest in volunteering at McGregor. There are many opportunities for you to be a friendly visitor:
- Activity Support for Resident Programs
- Support the Volunteer Recognition Day Program
- Serve snacks in Tootie’s Tea Room
- Transport residents in wheelchairs to programs
- Help out in the greenhouse with Horticultural Therapy or Planning Partners
- Share a talent: sing, play the piano, support an art project, conduct a program
- Gift Shop Sales: assist residents and their families by staffing the gift shop
- Office work: filing and organizing, general clerical duties. Training provided.
For more information on volunteer opportunities: please call Judy Simon at 216-268-7902
Send an email email@example.com or go to Volunteering~Ways You Can Help!
Click here to view the entire brochure in PDF format.