The McGregor retirement community today is grounded in a long and distinguished history of compassionate care. Nondenominational and nonprofit, the McGregor community offers the full spectrum of living arrangements from skilled nursing to assisted living, designed to serve the needs of our Residents.
We meet or exceed area wage and benefit offerings for members of our Care Giving Team, and our goal is to provide a rewarding employment experience for each Team Member.
We invite you to visit one or both of our facilities and see how our job offerings can meet your personal and professional needs.
- High ratio of staff to residents
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit options
- Support for success
- Career & educational assistance
- Family-like environment.
At McGregor, we celebrate diversity in our Team Members and we value Respect, Teamwork, Compassion, Accountability and Quality.
Would you like to join a leading long-term care facility that has been serving seniors for over 100 years?
Then, McGregor is the place for YOU!
We are having Open Interviews for employment opportunities for full time and part time STNAs 2nd and 3rd Shift!
• WHEN: Saturday, June 29th
• TIME: 12:00 PM-5:00PM
• LOCATION: MCGREGOR 14900 Private Drive Cleveland, OH 44112
• Minimum requirements: STNA – 1 year of experience, CPR certification is a plus Background/drug screening required upon hire. Competitive wages based upon experience plus shift differential. Benefit packages offered including a RETENTION BONUS AVAILABLE!
COME AND BE A PART OF A PURPOSE LARGER THAN YOURSELF!
Resumes can be faxed to the HR fax: 216-268-7990. Please include your cover letter.
Thank You for considering McGregor in your career plans!