2018 Celebrating Women will prove to be Inspiring!Sunday, July 29, 2018
Imagine that you are a bus driver. Who are your passengers? How are they affecting your ride through life? Do any of them need to get off your bus? Who should you invite on board instead?
The analogy is one that motivational speaker Robin Sacks uses to talk about how some people in your life play a vital role in your success, while others may be holding you back. The author of "Get Off My Bus" is one speaker you won’t want to miss at Celebrating Women 2018.
The annual event Friday, Sept. 28, in the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center brings together women like you to empower each other by sharing resources, education and knowledge for personal and professional development.
Sacks will give the luncheon keynote on “How to get moving and get clarity in your life.” In a witty, eye-opening presentation she’ll touch on several ways of thinking that are common sense, yet uncommon practice: How to develop a working relationship with your stress, how to choose happiness no matter what happens, how to disrupt your routine and thrive in the moment.
And, perhaps even more important than who’s on your bus, Sacks will help you think about other people’s buses that you’re riding and whether you need to get off and change course.
REGISTER NOW FOR CELEBRATING WOMEN 2018
Here are eight more speakers you’ll want to hear during Celebrating Women keynotes and breakout sessions:
- "The Unique Power of Women Leaders," with Dr. Sumita Khatri, associate professor of medicine at Cleveland Clinic and director of FLEX, a leadership program for women at Case Western Reserve University’s School of Medicine.+
- "Aligning Your Values with Philanthropy," with Alison Bevilacqua, principal and head of social research at 1919 Investment Counsel, LLC.
- "The Importance of Self Awareness in Leadership," with Lisa Foley, executive of the Management Development Group at Meaden & Moore.
- "Just One Step to Unleashing Your Glorious Warrior," with Jeff Nischwitz, master storyteller and founder of The Nischwitz Group.
- "Pearls of Wisdom, No Matter What Stage of Life and Career," with Kathryn Bryan, financial planner and director of development at Skylight Financial Group.
- "Your Personal Brand…and What it Says About You," with Suzanne Carle, philanthropic engagement officer at Hathaway Brown School.
- "Sandwiched…Career, Family, Parents," with Emily Campbell, associate director at the Center for Community Solutions.
- "Harness the POWER of Your PERSONAL PRESENCE with STYLE," with Traci McBride, owner of Tee McBee Image Consulting.
The annual Celebrating Women was founded by Lee Ann O’Brien, Director of Community Relations at McGregor, a non-profit assisted living and retirement facility that also sponsors the event. This year’s theme is “Investing in Yourself! Knowing Your Value!”
We’ll recognize some of Cleveland’s leading women with INSPIRE Awards, and provide a forum for women to share tools for success – like how to define yourself, how to stay engaged and relevant, how to age well and even what to wear. It all happens while enjoying each other’s company through coaching circles, networking opportunities and great food experiences including a breakfast bar and elegant luncheon. We’ll also have a vendor marketplace on site.
If you’d like to sponsor Celebrating Women 2018 or participate as a business vendor, email email@example.com or call 216-268-8999.