Learn How to Obtain Financial Assistance
Imagine seeing an ad for an apartment or condo that has all of these amenities:
- Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry
- Chef-Prepared Dishes for Every Meal
- Built-In Emergency Call System
- Coordination with Doctors and Medical Providers
- Cable TV and Utilities Included
- Building and Ground Maintenance Included
- Surface Parking Available
Your first thought may be, “Can I afford to live at a place that offers so much?” The list you just read is not for a traditional apartment or condo. Those amenities exist for the studio and one-bedroom suites at McGregor—and there is financial assistance available.
Our subsidy program covers a portion of monthly fees for qualified residents, who then pay only the difference in costs. Many of our residents get the majority of their expenses covered by this program. To help you determine if you or a loved one is qualified for the subsidy, we recommend starting with this list of basic requirements:
- Minimum Annual Income of $20,400
- No Evictions in the Past 2 Years
- No Felonies in the Past 10 Years
- Other Restrictions Apply
If you would like to learn more about our subsidized program, please reach out to Magan Frame for more details. Instead of settling for another living option, look into financial aid packages from McGregor Amasa.