Passion led us here!
McGregor is designed to offer a full continuum of care for Cleveland seniors to meet their changing needs. It is our unique vision to promote lifelong health and wellness for our residents while also helping them find meaning in their retirement years. Cleveland is vibrant, voted an Age-friendly city by the WHO [World Health Organization] offering an ideal backdrop for getting the most out of your retirement years. We are lucky to be located on an idyllic 45-acre property that overlooks downtown Cleveland and boasts a view of Lake Erie. McGregor is a neighborhood within a neighborhood! Our community offers an extensive scope of creative aging opportunities that you won’t find at other senior living facilities. The rewards of living at McGregor are rewards beyond measure!
So much to do!
Active and socially-oriented seniors who want to maintain their independence will be especially drawn to the fact that McGregor is conveniently situated within minutes of so much!
- University Circle – Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art, Natural History Museum, Western Reserve Historical Society
- Severance Center – Home of the Cleveland Orchestra
- Murray Hill and “Little Italy” including restaurants & art galleries
- Progressive Field – Home of the Cleveland Indians
- FirstEnergy Stadium – Home of the Cleveland Browns
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse – Home of the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Great Lakes Science Center and I-Max theater
- University Hospitals and Seidman Cancer Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Shopping at Beachwood Place and Legacy Village
- Cain Park Center for Arts & Entertainment