McGregor at Overlook Nursing/Rehab
McGregor at Overlook
McGregor at Overlook provides you with a one of a kind experience in a home like atmosphere. Every resident has a caregiver who understands their needs and provides not only the normal functions of everyday living, but the companionship that they so richly deserve.
Our programs and services benefit our residents; empower employees and create living, growing communities.
McGregor at Overlook is an intimate self-contained community, housing a small number of residents and organized in a way intended to maximize normal living environments and routines. Living in a small community makes for a happy household and the social benefits are many! Residents are given more privacy and control over their own lives. Quality of life is improved in regards to their dignity, privacy, food enjoyment as well as giving the staff more job satisfaction. Staff become family, and therefore have more investment in the residents quality of life.
McGregor at Overlook
Amenities at McGregor at Overlook include:
- All Private Rooms completely furnished
- A place for family and friends to visit in comfort
- A warm inviting fireplace
- Wide screen television in the open activity area
You receive our commitment to quality through:
- Private Room with private walk-in bath
- A professionally trained staff including Registered and Licensed Nurses, State Tested Nursing Assistants, Therapists, and Social work
- Support of the McGregor Campus including dietary, housekeeping and maintenance
- Medical Director and Physicians on call 24/7
- Life enrichment services
This statement is from Ann Conn, President, and CEO, McGregor Foundation
April 25, 2020
Since learning of the global COVID-19 threat, McGregor has been determined to do all we can to protect the health of our residents and team members. On March 27th, we received confirmation of a resident who had tested positive for COVID-19 at McGregor at Overlook. Subsequently, we have learned of four other residents and one staff member who has tested positive for COVID-19. We have contacted our local health department and are working closely with them to ensure that we are taking every necessary precaution for both residents and teams across all five McGregor campuses. At this time, we are not aware of any other residents or team members at McGregor at Overlook who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
We will continue to update our website with any new information concerning any new cases of the disease. We will continue the increased safety measures at all McGregor locations which we began shortly after we learned of the coronavirus threat.
These follow the CDC’s guidelines for Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Healthcare Facilities:
- All employees are screened for temperature and symptoms at the beginning of work shifts.
- All employees are wearing masks while in the building
- Employees with symptoms are asked to self-quarantine at home and immediately contact a physician.
- No visitors are allowed into the buildings.
- All residents are receiving daily health screenings to quickly identify any change of condition within our health areas.
We have been and will continue to be vigilant with infection control protective measures for all residents and employees in order to protect our campus. Our community is like family, and we all share the concern about each other during this time.
Our hearts and prayers are with the affected residents and their families.
How Can We Help?