McGregor's Response to the COVID-19 Virus
Supporting Cleveland's Seniors Since 1877
A non-profit assisted living and retirement facility, McGregor offers its residents a longstanding reputation of excellence. For over a century, McGregor has been servicing the needs of seniors in the greater Cleveland area.
A Beautiful Environment
McGregor’s sprawling senior living community is located on a 32-acre historic estate. Walk-out courtyards, beautiful gardens and meandering walking paths surround guests, offering them much in the way of pride of ownership.
We’re All About Our Residents
Above and beyond all of this physical beauty, McGregor improves the experience of the aging senior population by enabling them to age successfully in a place they are proud to call home. At the same time, McGregor’s assisted living facility ensures the seniors who live here enjoy the highest standards of personal dignity, respect, quality of life and compassion.
An Award-Winning Living Facility
McGregor’s track record among assisted living and senior retirement living experts speaks for itself. Rated a Top 100 Facility, as awarded by “U.S. News & World Report,” McGregor remains a provider of high value services in Cleveland.
So much to do!
Active and social-oriented seniors who want to maintain their independence will be especially drawn to the fact that McGregor is conveniently situated within minutes of:
- University Circle - Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland Botanical Gardens, Museum of Contemporary Art, Natural History Museum, Western Reserve Historical Society
- Severance Center - Home of the Cleveland Orchestra
- Murray Hill and "Little Italy" including restaurants & art galleries
- Progressive Field - Home of the Cleveland Indians
- First Energy Stadium - Home of the Cleveland Browns
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse - Home of the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Great Lakes Science Center and I-Max theater
- University Hospitals and Seidman Cancer Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Shopping at Beachwood Place and Legacy Village
- Cain Park Center for Arts & Entertainment
We’re Excited to Meet You
McGregor is always excited to add new members to our facility’s family. You’ll find your place here, no matter what activities and interests you have. With a legacy of caring and a focus on the ever-adapting world of senior living, we are a great choice for senior care. Experience the McGregor difference with a visit today! Click the button below and select Request a Tour on the form so we can get back to you to schedule a time.
SCHEDULE YOUR MCGREGOR VISIT